Britney's Jewish Fella?
Pop princess Britney Spears has previously dabbled in Jewish spirituality, but now it seems she’s dabbling in Jewish men.
The award-winning singer, who recently split with husband Kevin Federline, has been spotted out on the razzle in Tinsel Town with model-come-actor Isaac Cohen.
- Miliband: I've No Tolerance with Boycotts
- David Ward Faces Fresh Lib Dem Action Over JN Comments
- Threatened and harassed
That survived just 55 hours after the singer tied the knot with childhood friend Jason Alexander in Las Vegas in January 2004.
Early signs suggest, however, that Isaac and Britney’s romance may be just as shortlived. After a hard night’s partying this week, Spears – who took to wearing a red string around her wrist after Madonna introduced her to kabbalah - was snapped by paparazzi vomiting on the model in his car.
Let’s just hope she shows a little more decorum if she ends up with Isaac under a chuppah.
- 'Conflict may only buy few years of relative calm' - 25/11/12
- Jewish Couple Among Superstorm Dead - 01/11/12
- Knesset panel discusses UK as 'anti-Israel hub' - 24/05/12
- Meridor: World must step up sanctions against Iran - 22/03/12
- A parent's worst nightmare - 22/03/12
- Israeli Bedouin women face double discrimination - 15/03/12
- Gilad's release: the untold story - 15/03/12
- Netanyahu cites Auschwitz in warning over Iran - 06/03/12
- 'Don't ignore Munich' - 02/02/12
- 'It's crazy that we still think the Israelis are our enemy' - 30/01/12
- Never again? - 26/01/12
- Are Israel and the Diaspora going their separate ways? - 12/01/12
- Anger and dismay at 'insane' Orthodox Holocaust protest - 05/01/12
- Israel frees 550 in final phase of Gilad swap deal - 22/12/11
- Barack Obama charms Jewish leaders at Reform conference - 22/12/11