HonestReporting Launches UK Site
A new website dedicated to monitoring UK media coverage of the Middle East conflict was launched this week.
Since 2,000, Honestreporting, which currently has 140,000 subscribers worldwide, has exposed cases of bias against Israel and campaigned for accurate representation of the Jewish state.
- Miliband: I've No Tolerance with Boycotts
- David Ward Faces Fresh Lib Dem Action Over JN Comments
- Threatened and harassed
"While we are certainly perceived as a pro-Israel organisation, HonestReporting UK’s primary goal is to hold the media accountable to the standards of objectivity and balance to which they claim to adhere.
“We will educate and empower the grassroots to get involved – one person alone may not make an impact but thousands united can.”
For more information visit www.honestreporting.co.uk.
- Archbishop Exclusive: 'My Cousin The Rabbi' - 21/03/13
- Opinion: As Charedim, We Must Take Responsibility For Ourselves - 18/03/13
- Opinion: The Joy And Tears Of Marrying 'In' To The Jewish Community - 18/03/13
- Opinion: Shared Parenting - One Size Definitely Does Not Fit All - 18/03/13
- Opinion: At Pesach, Let Us Remember Our Obligation To Others - 18/03/13
- Opinion: Hamas Scurrying From Peace Like Cockroaches From Light - 18/03/13
- We Team Up With Tzedek To Help Fight Poverty - 14/03/13
- Blair speaks of Israel friendship as he opens new Mill Hill shul centre - 14/03/13
- Miliband: 'My Debt To Israel' - 14/03/13
- Coalition Marks 'Direction Change' for Israeli Politics - 14/03/13
- 'This Place Is A Life-Saver' London's Only Kosher Soup Kitchen - 08/03/13
- Another Shabbat On The Streets - 08/03/13
- Opinion: Was The ZF Right To Reject Yachad? ... NO - 07/03/13
- Opinion: Was The ZF Right To Reject Yachad? ... YES - 07/03/13