London Set For Charity Duck Race
It’s set to be a great spec-duck-le when 300,000 yellow plastic bath creatures flood a section of the Thames on 30 July.
Following successful derbies in New York and Glasgow, the first Great London Duck Race will raise funds for Nightingale, an organisation assisting the elderly Jewish community.
- Miliband: I've No Tolerance with Boycotts
- David Ward Faces Fresh Lib Dem Action Over JN Comments
- Threatened and harassed
“It’s a quirky, family orientated event that should be really fun,” said spokesman Jonathan Kirkby.
- Communal charity mergers are 'not financially driven' - 03/05/12
- Simcha Expo resounding success - 07/11/11
- Making the Grade - 04/03/10
- Keeping the Faith - 11/02/10
- Chief Rabbi's Prayer For Haiti Victims - 21/01/10
- Support WJR's Haiti Emergency Appeal - 15/01/10
- Edgware Jewish Primary School Stays Open After Parents Shovel Snow - 14/01/10
- Buy tickets for Valentines Event!!! - 08/01/10
- Send Us Your Snow Pics - 06/01/10
- Putting The Fun Into Chanukah - 10/12/09
- The Magic Of Mitzvah Day - 19/11/09
- Community Mourns Former Board President Israel Finestein - 15/10/09
- The Word On The Skeet - 03/09/09
- Jewish News Snowman Competition - 02/02/09
- Emma Has The J-Factor! - 18/12/08